Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm glad you already kind of knew what I was getting you, but this is kind of a surprise, yes? Sam I can't believe I've known you for pretty much your whole life. We are practically sisters, and I will always consider you part of my family. Thanks for always being there to make me laugh! We've had so many fun times playing blue monkey, seeing new moon at midnight (trying not to laugh while Edward sparkled), eating a lot of junk food all the time, Starbucks - I can't even think of them all. If you ever need anything, you know I'm only a text away (or, let's be honest, an IM because I have no life). Keep yourself out of trouble, even though I know that might be a hard thing for you to do. Have a great holiday season, Samantha!

Love always and forever and ever and ever,

Kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment